Re: [Xen-devel] [BUG] win2008 guest cannot get ip through sriov

This bug exist much long time, there are many discussion last year but not a
solution then. I call out it now because there is a fix in qemu upstream:
commit a8036336609d2e184fc3543a4c439c0ba7d7f3a2
Author: Roger Pau Monne <roger.pau@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   Thu Aug 24 16:07:03 2017 +0100

    xen/pt: allow QEMU to request MSI unmasking at bind time

The fix is not in qemu-xen tree yet, when will qemu-xen sync this fix? Is it
possible to catch Xen 4.10's qemu-xen?

BTW, mail report bug is direct but not easy to track, I took much time to
search this BUG report mail. @Lars, is there plan to introduce any bug system
for Xen?

Thanks,
-Xudong