Re: [Xen-devel] Only 1 CPU was detected

>>> On 28.09.17 at 16:36, <honzhan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The question was about your firmware, not xen.efi. The latter can
only be built as a 64-bit binary right now. Hence ...

> Shall I build xen by myself?

... no, unless you would first invest quite a bit of work into getting
Xen to also build as a 32-bit EFI binary (and this of course would
help only if indeed your EFI implementation is a 32-bit one).

Jan