Re: [Xen-devel] ARM64:Porting xen to new hardware

Hi,

On 09/25/2017 01:53 PM, bharat gohil wrote:
Hello Andrii,

I tried but no success.
It looks, Xen is not running.

I am a bit confused... on one of the previous e-mail you posted log from Xen:

(XEN) *** Serial input -> DOM0 (type 'CTRL-a' three times to switch input to Xen)
(XEN) Freed 272kB init memory.

So unless you have a completely new setup, Xen is definitely running.
However, what may happen is the serial driver in Xen does not receive input characters.

One of the first test would be to check whether the driver effectively receive characters.

Cheers,

Thanks,
Bharat