Re: [Xen-devel] Windows "heinsenbug" (WAS: Re: Notes Design Session: Making Releases Lessons Learned: Improving Our Release Process and Tooling)

If testing was done with PV drivers installed then we could get a lot more
information into the logs. BSODs vs. clean shutdowns (perhaps due to Windows
Update) would then become obvious.

  Paul