Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC] Unicore Subproject Proposal

Hi Wei, Stefano,

Thank you so much for agreeing to be sponsors! I’ll update the document.

— Felipe

Dr. Felipe Huici
Chief Researcher, Networked Systems and Data
Analytics Group
NEC Laboratories Europe, Network Research Division
Kurfuerstenanlage 36, D-69115 Heidelberg
Tel.     +49
(0)6221 4342-241
Fax:     +49
(0)6221 4342-155

e-mail:
felipe.huici@xxxxxxxxx
NEC Europe Limited Registered Office: NEC House, 1
Victoria Road, London W3 6BL Registered in England 2832014