Re: [Xen-devel] Renaming p9 to p9s in libxl idl

On Tue, 8 Aug 2017, Wei Liu wrote:
> Ian and Stefano
>
> Oleksandr discovered that the p9fs array in libxl_domain_config is name
> p9 instead of p9s. This causes problem for his work to rework device
> framework.
>
> Given that p9fs was added only during last release and the only known
> external toolstack libvirt can't possibility use that, maybe we can
> rename p9 to p9s. Opinions?

stage1-xen uses it:

https://github.com/rkt/stage1-xen/blob/master/files/run

it would be a bit of a problem to change the name now, given that xen 4.9
was released with "p9" in it. We don't know who might be using it. I
think we have to keep handling "p9", possibly in addition to "p9s".