Re: [Xen-devel] [XenSummit 2017] Shared coprocessor framework followup

Dear Edgar,

On 31.07.17 23:42, Edgar E. Iglesias wrote:
Yes I'm interested in this.
It's good to hear at least one vote for the stuff :)

  I'm not sure how much time I'll be able to contribute but at least I can
review proposals and hopefully look at implementing a driver/backend that may
be useful for our FPGA platforms.
I really hope we can start from small things:
- Could you please describe use-cases you have in your mind. What functionality do you expect? It is really important for us, we need some side view on the framework. - Also it would be good for us to have some view on the coprocessor (fpga?) you are going to share using SCF. How is it exposed to the system? Does it have mmio, ram, irq, iommu connection, whatever?
- Please comment on SCF configuration followup letter [1]

[1] https://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2017-07/msg02124.html

--

*Andrii Anisov*