Re: [Xen-devel] Notes Design Session: Making Releases Lessons Learned: Improving Our Release Process and Tooling

@Committers, @Julien,

On 26 Jul 2017, at 13:53, Lars Kurth <lars.kurth.xen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Improving the Process
=====================

JIRA
----
Open source projects do NOT need licenses for JIRA: these was raised by OpenXT folks, who use JIRA

ACTION: Lars to follow up with Atlassian - https://www.atlassian.com/software/views/open-source-license-request

This is covered and I raised two tickets
#CA-297630 confirmed: Open Source license request by Xen Project
  #CA-297631 confirmed: Purchasing and licensing request (this covers how to migrate the account if approved)

Hi everyone, our account was converted to an open source account. So in theory, we should not have a number limitation on people signed up. See mail below.
If there are any issues/unexpected changes in behaviour, please let me know

Begin forwarded message: