Re: [Xen-devel] Duplicated memory node in the Device-Tree (WAS [XEN] Re: Duplicated memory nodes cause the BUG())

Dear Julien.

On 26.07.17 12:22, Julien Grall wrote:
It sounds like to me that a non-modified DT for Xen on R-Car is not for tomorrow...
Yep, unfortunately it is not for tomorrow.

So here, the first and only sensible option is to work with the vendor to modify the device-tree.
OK, I'll move in that direction instead of pushing changes into hypervisor.

If the vendor is not willing to do it, then we can discuss about implementing a fix in Xen.
I had it in my mind as a generic stuff. Partially inspired by LK approach.

--

*Andrii Anisov*