Re: [Xen-devel] Android bring up over xen for Rcar-H3

Dear George,

On 19.07.17 12:42, George John wrote:
I want to bring up Android over Xen as Dom0 on Rcar-H3 salvator x board. Can anybody please share the procedure to do so.?.
Once you have an Android for Salvator-X board, the procedure is not really specific. You have to have the ATF running u-boot in EL2 mode, stuff from here [1] applied to the kernel.
You have to build XEN itself.
Than run the system similar to [2].
You will have the Android running in Dom0.

But the main question here is building XEN toolstack for Android. I'm not sure if it is feasible. From my previous experience there were no good result.

[1] https://github.com/xen-troops/meta-demo/tree/master/meta-rcar-gen3-xen/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-renesas [2] https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_ARM_with_Virtualization_Extensions/Salvator-X#Running_the_system

--

*Andrii Anisov*