Re: [Xen-devel] Regarding hdmi sharing in xen

Dear Andrii Anisov,
Thank you for the reply.
We are using R-Car H3 salvator X.

> It really depends on the setup you need.

 Our plan is to run Linux as Dom0 and Android as DomU. The Linux portion will be having 1 HDMI display and the Android porion will be having 1 HDMI. Can we share the DU and use the HDMI port as it is in the guests? In case the DU is shared, will it be possible to Passthrough the HDMI to other Guests?

Regards,
George