Re: [Xen-devel] Notes for Design Session: Loose ends for becoming a CNA (CVE Numbering Authorities) and other Security Team Operational Questions

A small correction

> On 18 Jul 2017, at 11:37, Lars Kurth <lars.kurth.xen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> b) The alternative would be for the security team to fix issues in private
> and bundle as we already do and pre-disclose 2 weeks before a fixed monthly
> embargo date. The effect would be that
> b.1) information leakage is reduced as confined to the security team only
this should be "risk of information leakage is reduced as handling of
confidential information is confined to the security team only"

Regards
Lars