[Xen-devel] Tagging mini-os for Xen 4.8.2

Hi all

I'm checking which commit to tag for Xen 4.8.2. AFAICT there is only
1e8e464febb32 that can be considered a bug fix.

Normally what we do is we branch mini-os.git (stable-4.8) and backport
the commit. However there is only one doc change between the commit
we want and 4.8.1 tag. I propose we don't branch mini-os this time and
tag 1e8e464febb32 directly.

If I hear no objection by the end of next week (July 14) I will proceed.

Wei.