Re: [Xen-devel] Optimising the DevSummit schedule on July 11

On Mon, Jul 03, 2017 at 11:37:29AM +0100, Lars Kurth wrote:
> Folks, (committers and speakers/moderators CC'ed)
>
> I have a few extra sessions from Jan which came in today. Most of Tuesday in
> x86 stuff, so there is no space. I merged one of my session with a proposal
> from Jan, but it seems to me that the July 11 schedule would work better the
> following way (see picture)
>

> The only problem we will have is that at least either Stefano or Julien need
> to be part of the Graphics session, as well as Paul Durrant and some
> EPAM/Intel folks dealing with Graphics and co-processor sharing. But we
> should have enough key people in the Community Problem session.
>
> If I don't hear substantial objections by tomorrow: I will go for it.

Hello,

Can the two EFI sessions be merged? I would like to attend
some EFI related stuff since at some point I will have to implement it
for FreeBSD (and I cannot really see that much difference between the
two sessions, but I really know very little about EFI), but right now
at least one of them is clashing with my PVH toolstack session.

Roger.