Re: [Xen-devel] Is anyone interested in hosting the following to Design Sessions at our Summit: "Versioning ABC" and "Improvements to Continuous Integration Workflow"?

These will now be removed: I merged some of https://xendeveloperanddesignsummit2017.sched.com/event/AjGa/improvements-to-continuous-integration-workflow-doug-goldstein-star-lab into https://xendeveloperanddesignsummit2017.sched.com/event/AjHP/open-session-testing-ci-process-and-workflow-improvements-x86armembedded-testing-etc-does-what-we-do-today-work
Lars