Re: [Xen-devel] [osstest test] 110909: tolerable FAIL - PUSHED

Andrew Cooper writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] [osstest test] 110909: tolerable FAIL -
PUSHED"):
> XEN_DOMINF_paused is a straight reflection of
> d->controller_pause_count.  A domain is created with 1 reference count,
> requiring the toolstack to call DOMCTL_unpause_domain once to cause it
> to start executing.

Thanks for the info.

> In this case, what condition causes the failure?  Is it simply seeing
> the domain as paused

Yes.

> (in which case, there will definitely be a
> low-probability false negative rate if anything else in dom0 uses domain
> pause), or is it some other failure which prompts for the paused state
> check?

But I don't think there should be anything in dom0 which uses domain
pause.  (I'm assuming that qemu doesn't... Hrm.)

Ian.