Re: [Xen-devel] ufs build failure (no __udivdi3) on i386 in linux tip (edf9364d3f92)

Hi Al,

On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 5:08 PM, Al Viro <viro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Fixed in vfs.git#ufs-fixes; see commit
> 77e9ce327d9b607cd6e57c0f4524a654dc59c4b1
> there.  Not sure if it's worth splitting...

I can confirm that commit fixes the build for m68k.
Let's hope it fixes the build for all other 32-bit platforms, too ;-)

If I'm not mistaken, the commit that caused the breakage was never part of
linux-next before it entered mainline?
Can you please make sure all commits cook a few days in linux-next before
they are sent upstream?

Thanks!

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                        Geert