[Xen-devel] EL0 app, stubdoms on ARM conf call

Hi all,

Would you be up for joining a conf call to discuss EL0 apps and stubdoms
on ARM in preparation for Xen Developer Summit?

If so, would Wednesday the 28th of June at 9AM PST work for you?

I realize we also have the ARM community call next well, but this is a
large topic which deserves an entire slot for itself, and also would be
nice to have scheduling experts involved.

Please reply to confirm your presence. If enough people will attend,
I'll send out meeting invites.

Cheers,

Stefano