Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.9: Release date

On 05/06/17 16:58, Lars Kurth wrote:
Hi all,

Hi Lars,

removed xen-announce

I created the following docs

Thank you for doing this.

https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Category:Xen_4.9

If anyone created any 4.9 specific docs, feel free to add to the page or
let me know: I added links to generated 9pfs and pvcalls docs

https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Project_4.9_Release_Notes

@Julien & everyone else: any restrictions, known issues, ... should go
here!

I am aware of one issue that has not yet been fixed. Hopefully it should be done before Xen 4.9 is released. I will update it if it is not the case.

https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Project_4.9_Feature_List

The only thing missing is the change-list: will add this *after* the last
RC was cut
Edits/additions by people who added features are welcome

https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Project_4.9_Man_Pages
I added new pages (ran a diff) as there were lots of refactoring changes
Ran link checker: ok

https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Project_4.9_Acknowledgements

Provisional with data to be updated on final RC (have a simple spreadsheet
which calculates these)
Is missing the individual acknowledgements, which I will do after the
final RC

The only thing which won't change is
https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Project_4.9_Acknowledgements#4.9_Hyper
visor_Reviewers_.5B_5_.5D
For reviews, I can't map these onto a specific branch, so counted review
comments by people other than proposer in the time from "git-merge-base
staging-4.8 staging-4.9" (did git-merge-base staging-4.7 staging-4.8 for
the previous release).

https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Project_Release_Features

Have not touched this yet

https://xenproject.org/downloads/xen-archives/xen-project-49-series.html &