Re: [Xen-devel] Commit moratorium for branching Xen 4.9

Hi all,

We haven't branch due to some regressions found during the week-end.

Meanwhile an RC has been cut and staging has been re-opened.

Please CC me on any patch going to Xen 4.9.

Cheers,

staging is now re-opened. We haven't branch due to some