Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable-smoke test] 109547: tolerable trouble: broken/pass - PUSHED

Julien Grall writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable-smoke test] 109547:
tolerable trouble: broken/pass - PUSHED"):
> On 05/17/2017 08:32 PM, osstest service owner wrote:
> > flight 109547 xen-unstable-smoke real [real]
> > http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/logs/109547/
> >
> > Failures :-/ but no regressions.
> >
> > Tests which did not succeed, but are not blocking:
> >  test-arm64-arm64-xl-xsm       1 build-check(1)               blocked  n/a
>
> It seems that build-arm64 job does not exist for the smoking test. Ian,
> would it be possible to add it?

That's kind of odd, isn't it.  Obviously it's a bug that it generates
a test job which depends on build jobs which aren't generated.

However, currently, with only two arm64 boxes, I don't think we have
enough bandwidth to add this to the smoke tests.  I have put a note in
my backlog to revisit this when we have more arm64 hardware.

Ian.