Re: [Xen-devel] 4.9rc4: Cannot build with higher than -j4 - was: linux.c:27:28: fatal error: xen/sys/evtchn.h: No such file or directory

On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 04:29:31PM +0100, Julien Grall wrote:
> Hi George,
>
> CC Ian and Wei for feedback on the error.

No you didn't. ;p

I've tracked down the issue. Trying to work out a fix at the moment.

The culprit is: stubdom build runs before tools build. The link farm
rune in tools/include depends on setting XEN_OS.

I'm rather baffled why this issue didn't surface until now.

Wei.