Re: [Xen-devel] Security response; public holidays [and 1 more messages] [and 1 more messages]

On 08/05/17 15:50, Ian Jackson wrote:
> Lars Kurth writes ("Re: Security response; public holidays [and 1 more
> messages]"):
>> I think this makes sense. It is probably also worth looking at
>> http://www.officeholidays.com/ (or something similar)
>
> I deliberately decided to avoid one of those portmanteau sites because
> the set of holidays listed there may not be the set of ones that the
> Xen Project Community cares about.  There is also an awkardness in
> referring to a random third-party site with uncertain editorial
> practices.
>
> Ie I think the right approach is for community members who care about
> this to record the holidays relevant to them in a Xen Project wiki
> page.

+1 to this.  Those might be good prompts for people to remember their
own national holidays which are important; but we're not really in a
position to tell which holidays people actually affect people's
availability.

 -George