Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 108068: regressions - FAIL

In my experience Windows is usually consistent in its behaviour on power or
sleep events so it's unlikely that it would reboot sometime and not others.
BTW, is this test really testing XP SP3? It's been out of support for a number
of years now.

  Paul