[Xen-devel] Coding style

  • To: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Goel, Sameer" <sgoel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 12:09:31 -0600
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 18:09:57 +0000
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.2 smtp.codeaurora.org 3CE2460857

I am trying to port a Linux driver to Xen. After making the changes it seems
that there are enough changes to say that this driver is different enough as
compared to the original file. But it still has code from the original author
that is used as is.

Based on the CODING_STYLE document I was following the Linux coding style for
this file. Since, the file looks a lot different, I am wondering if I should
convert this to Xen coding style?

Thanks,
Sameer
--
 Qualcomm Datacenter Technologies as an affiliate of Qualcomm Technologies,
Inc. Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. is a member of the Code Aurora Forum, a Linux