Re: [Xen-devel] superpages lost after migration of HVM domU

On Thu, Apr 20, Andrew Cooper wrote:

> As it currently stands, the sending side iterates from 0 to p2m_size,
> and sends every frame on the first pass.  This means we get PAGE_DATA
> records linearly, in batches of 1024, or two aligned 2M superpages.

Is there a way to preserve 1G pages? This 380G domU I'm looking at is
built with 4k:461390 2M:2341 1G:365 pages.

Was there any performance testing done with the new code? I think the
15-20% degradion we are seeing might be caused by this.

Olaf