Re: [Xen-devel] PCI passthrough will cause unknown device appearance in device manager of Windows OS via xenstore keys

On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 04:21:42PM -0400, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 04:46:33PM +0100, Wei Liu wrote:
> > On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 09:43:13AM -0400, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
> > [...]
> > >
> > > .. Except that we need some way of doing FLR and Pciback
> > > is the one doing it.
> > >
> > > The right way would be to expand pciback to support the do_flr ioctl
> > > and combine it with your patch.
> > >

> > OK. Does that mean the bug is in Linux and I should just take Ross's
>
> Please don't.
>
> Or if you would like I can do
>
> Nacked-by: Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx>

Please correct me if I'm wrong: current libxl code is broken in one way and
taking that patch means to break it in another way?

What is the way forward? Do you want me to wait until those kernel
patches are upstreamed?

Wei.