[Xen-devel] Starting by making a small contribution

Hello,

As, its my first day to work for XEN - Hypervisor Project, I need a little guidance on how so I start making my contribution and work along with the project. I have read all the info available on outreachy wiki page. I have to setup my system to work accordingly. Please help me to reach out to the best person who could help me starting with the internship.

Looking forward for a response.

ThankYou.

Regards,
Shivani.