Re: [Xen-devel] Xen Code Review Dashboard

Oooops. I think I missed your message. Sorry about that. Please, let me
know about your ideas. In any case, in other messages about the matter,
to this mailing list, you can also find some more details.

Important notice: please have in mind that the project is more about
Python, ElasticSearch and Kibana than anything else.

        Jesus.

Bitergia: http://bitergia.com
/me at Twitter: https://twitter.com/jgbarah