Re: [Xen-devel] [linux-arm-xen test] 107256: trouble: broken/pass

Hi,

On 04/08/2017 07:58 AM, osstest service owner wrote:
flight 107256 linux-arm-xen real [real]
http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/logs/107256/

Failures and problems with tests :-(

Tests which did not succeed and are blocking,
including tests which could not be run:
 test-armhf-armhf-xl-arndale   2 hosts-allocate         broken REGR. vs. 107176

IIRC Ian decommissioned the Arndale on Friday on my request because they are too unreliable for testing (we are using a dongle for network that often fail).

Ian, I am not sure what would be the best action it. Force push it?

Regressions which are regarded as allowable (not blocking):
 test-armhf-armhf-libvirt-xsm 13 saverestore-support-check    fail  like 107176
 test-armhf-armhf-libvirt     13 saverestore-support-check    fail  like 107176

Tests which did not succeed, but are not blocking:
 test-arm64-arm64-libvirt     12 migrate-support-check        fail   never pass
 test-arm64-arm64-libvirt     13 saverestore-support-check    fail   never pass
 test-arm64-arm64-libvirt-xsm 12 migrate-support-check        fail   never pass

The very good news is arm64 tests have fully passed. The {saverestore,migrate}-support-check failure is normal as migration is not yet support on ARM.

This means that as soon as this branch has been pushed, we will be able to automatically test regression on ARM64 :).

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall