Re: [Xen-devel] [Outreachy] Interested to Work on Xen Code Review Dashboard

On Tue, 2017-04-04 at 05:07 +0530, Pooja wrote:
> Hello mentors,
>
> I'd like to work on the new Xen Code Dashboard extensions project as
> part of applying to Outreachy Rd 14, 2017.
>
> I've been working in front end development since 2013, and am quite
> comfortable in JavaScript, jQuery, JSON, CSS frameworks, SQL besides
> HTML5/CSS3.
>
> I'd really appreciate if you could guide me about beginning the
> project with bite-sized tasks.

Hi, Pooja,

First of all, thanks for your interest.

And now, a warning notice: this project will require mainly Python and
noSQL (ElasticSearch, in particular) knowledge. If you're not familiar
with them, that could be a big problem.

[Lars, as I just commented in another message, I now notice this is
wrong in the project description at
https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Outreach_Program_Projects
sorry about that. Could we change it?]

If you're still interested, I guess it would be good to have a quick
IRC chat, and discuss about next steps.

Meanwhile, you can start having a look at:

http://markmail.org/message/7adkmords3imkswd

Saludos,

        Jesus.

Bitergia: http://bitergia.com