[Xen-devel] [Outreachy] Interested to Work on Xen Code Review Dashboard

Hello mentors,

I'd like to work on the new Xen Code Dashboard extensions project as part of applying to Outreachy Rd 14, 2017.

I've been working in front end development since 2013, and am quite comfortable in _javascript_, jQuery, JSON, CSS frameworks, SQL besides HTML5/CSS3.

I'd really appreciate if you could guide me about beginning the project with bite-sized tasks.

Thanks and Regards,
Pooja G