[Xen-devel] [Outreachy] - Xen Code Review Dashboard

Hi all,

I'm a 4th year undergraduate at University of Moratuwa, following a Computer Science and Engineering degree. I'm interested in Xen Code Review Dashboard project and I would love to participate in this project for Outreachy program, 2017. I have a good knowledge on  SQL, Java, _javascript_, HTML5 and XML and I have done several projects with these technologies.

To start with Outreachy program, I need to make a contribution to the Xen Code Review Dashboard project.I read about the Contribution Guidelines. It would be very grateful if you could provide me with the details on how I can make an initial contribution to this project, in order to participate for the Outreahcy program.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

--
Anne Iresha Perera
Department of Computer Science Engineering