[Xen-devel] [Outreachy] Interested in contribution: Code Standards Checking using clang-format

  • To: cardoe@xxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Ishani <chugh.ishani@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 15:07:32 +0530 (IST)
  • Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 09:39:11 +0000
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.9.2 research.iiit.ac.in DB555741A97

Hello Sir,

I am Ishani Chugh, a fourth year undergraduate student of Electronics and
Communications Engineering at International Institute of Information
Technology, Hyderabad. I am passionate about Open Source Development. I am
interested to contribute to your organization Xen Project as an Outreachy
intern . I am interested to work in the project: Code Standards Checking using
clang-format. I am proficient in C++ and have slight experience of working in
clang-format.
Please guide me for initial contributions to prove my candidature.

Regards
Ishani