Re: [Xen-devel] arm64: dma_to_phys/phys_to_dma need to be properly implemented

Hi,

On 29/03/2017 23:36, Stefano Stabellini wrote:
On Wed, 29 Mar 2017, Oleksandr Andrushchenko wrote:
If you can come up with a patch that only affects
xen_swiotlb_get_sgtable, and translates successfully void *cpu_addr into
a physical address using "at", I think I would take that patch. I would
recommend to test the patch on ARM32 too, where virt_to_phys reliably
fails.

I haven't fully read the thread. I would recommend to ask the ARM64/ARM32 kernel maintainers there advice here.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall