Re: [Xen-devel] Xen ARM community call - meeting minutes and date for the next one

Hi,

On 28/03/2017 16:23, Julien Grall wrote:
Hi all,

Apologies for the late sending, you will find at the end of the e-mail a
summary of the discussion from the previous call. Feel free to reply if I
missed some parts.

I suggest to have the next call on the 5th April at 5PM UTC. Any opinions?

Apologize, I forgot that we switched timezone last Sunday. I was meant
to say 5pm BST (e.g UTC + 1). Is it fine for everyone to do the meeting
one hour later?

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall