[Xen-devel] [GSoc] GSoc Introduction : Xen on ARM: create multiple guests from device tree

Hi Everyone,

My name is Karthik. I am a first year graduate student in Embedded Systems at University of Pennsylvania. I am avid c, c++ and python programmer.I have 4 years of work experience as Embedded Software developer at Airbus.

For the last four months ​I ​have been working as a research assistant ​in PRECISE lab at the University of Pennsylvania​, ​helping Meng Xu​ (cc.ed)​ to evaluate ​the performance of the Xen's RTDS scheduler.

I'm interested in the following two projects. I'm happy to work on one of them.
(1) Share a page in memory from the VM config file​.
(2)  Xen on ARM: create multiple guests from device tree.

I have experience in compiling Xen and installing it on ARM board(Nvidia Jetson TK1). I'm also well equiped in using the xl tool to manage the VMs.

I noticed that I should contribute some bug fixes to be able to get the ticket to the Xen GSoC.
Do you have some suggestions on how I should start?
Do you have a list of simple bugs that I can fix?

I'm very interested in the Xen Project. I want to become a Xen contributor in the near future.

Thank you very much for your help!

Best,
Karthik