Re: [Xen-devel] maybe revert commit c275a57f5ec3 "xen/balloon: Set balloon's initial state to number of existing RAM pages"

I think we can all agree that the *ideal* situation would be, for the
balloon driver to not immediately hotplug memory so it can add 11 more
pages, so maybe I just need to figure out why the balloon driver
thinks it needs 11 more pages, and fix that.

How does the new memory appear in the guest? Via online_pages()?

Or is ballooning triggered from watch_target()?

-boris