Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 106698: regressions - FAIL

>>> On 16.03.17 at 10:03, <osstest-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> flight 106698 xen-unstable real [real]
> http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/logs/106698/
>
> Regressions :-(
>
> Tests which did not succeed and are blocking,
> including tests which could not be run:
>  test-amd64-amd64-qemuu-nested-intel 16 debian-hvm-install/l1/l2 fail REGR.
> vs. 106652

While there's quite a bit of stuff under test, your recent vVMX series
would seem to be the most likely candidate for a regression here. I
am, however, puzzled by

(XEN) d1v0 VMLAUNCH error: 0
(XEN) domain_crash_sync called from vmcs.c:1712

in the L1 log - error 0 is supposed to be "no error", and I can't see
how VM_INSTRUCTION_ERROR would ever be written to zero.
Which leaves there being a path (which I can't spot) where it's not
being written, or a problem handling the respective vmread by the
guest.

Could you take a look, please?

Jan