Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.6.5 released

>>> These tools are all built automatically.
>> If so, how come osstest didn't notice the issue (long ago)?
>
> Because OSSTest highly customises its build.

Well, I don't customize the default, and I don't see any build failure
either (I simply had the desire to run the harness on one of the
backports, which made me notice this issue). I can't even seem to
spot where CONFIG_TESTS is being (or supposed to be) set. In fact
grep-ing tools/ and config/ for TESTS yields a rather limited set of
hits.

Jan