[Xen-devel] [GSoC] GSoC Introduction : Fuzzing Xen hypercall interface

Hi,

I’m interested in the “Fuzzing Xen hypercall interface” project so I just
wanted to introduce myself:

I’m a third-year undergraduate CS student at Jacobs University in Bremen,
Germany. It’s a rather small university and rather young but quite successful
in the national rankings (*brag*).

Last semester I spent as part of an exchange program at CMU where I took the
sort of notorious 15-410 Operating Systems course where you have to implement a
kernel from scratch in 6 weeks. There the professor (amazing guy)
mentioned/promoted GSoC quite a couple of times, and this seems like a really
cool project to work on.

From the course I have quite a substantial amount of experience in C and ASM on
x86, of the GCC toolchain and obviously of kernel programming. I don’t really
have any experience with fuzzing yet, but I’m sure I’ll figure that out.

I’d appreciate it if you could point me to some small patches I could work on
to get going (sorry if I missed the link to it).

Also any other comments are of course welcome.

Felix