[Xen-devel] [GSoC 2017] Rust bindings for libxl

Hello,

I'm Saurav Sachidanand, and I'm a CS sophomore studying in India. For
more than year I've been programming in Rust and have published some
personal projects in it (few involving the Rust-C FFI) and have
contributed a some code to Servo (github.com/saurvs). I've also
played around a bit with kernel modules in NetBSD.

I'm interested in Xen's project for creating Rust bindings for libxl.
Since I'm new to Xen, I'll spend time reading the docs, building and
testing out Xen, and researching on the how to go about the
implementing the bindings.

I'd greatly appreciate any guidance and pointers you can give
regarding this project. And if you could point me to some small coding
tasks, I can start working it to get familiar with Xen's code base.

Thanks,
Saurav