[Xen-devel] [Outreachy] Interested in open source contribution to Xen Project

Hi,
I am Sreya Mittal pursuing my Btech in Computer Science at International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad.

I am interested in open-source contributions and looking forward to becoming a part of Xen Project and Outreachy community. I am very  interested in the following project ideas :

1) Xen Hypervisor - golang bindings for libxl
2) Xen Code Review Dashboard

I am proficient in C and have a basic knowledge of Go. I had done a basic project which involved a bit of Go programming. This would help in the work.

I would like to start actively contributing to Xen Project  and so I would be grateful if I could get a few pointers regarding how to get started with the code-base and the reference documents. I would be thankful if you could guide me in this regard so that I could first have some idea about how things work and get started.

Thank you,
Sreya