[Xen-devel] [GSoC]about the task "Share a page in memory from the VM config file"

Hi, there.

I'm a student majoring in Information Security in HUST and I'm interested in Xen's GSoC project on adding page sharing support in the VM config file.

I've been working in the CGCL lab in HUST for one year and a half, and my interests include cloud security, SDN and virtualization. I've always been interested in the  Linux kernel and have previously worked with Xen during a research project about mitigating the security issues brought by VM rollbacks. So I was attracted by this project at the first sight.

But I'm still not very familiar with the Xen code base, so I'm wondering if you could give me some suggestions on where to get started. I think the best way to get familiar with a project is to submit small patches, so I will appreciate it if you could tell me some smaller related tasks that I can get involved in prior to my formal application for the project.

Best regards,

Zhongze Liu.