Can you guys point out source code which is audit the GPU command?

Thanks
Bharat

On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 9:01 PM, Paul Durrant <Paul.Durrant@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

No, that’s not correct. The GPU commands are whitelisted and only the commands that can be audited are handled.

  Paul

From: Xen-devel [mailto:xen-devel-bounces@lists.xen.org] On Behalf Of anshul makkar
Sent: 20 February 2017 15:16
To: bharat gohil <ghl.bhrt@xxxxxxxxx>; xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] XenGT GPU virtualization

On 18/01/17 13:21, bharat gohil wrote:

Hello

I am new to GPU and GPU virtualization and found that xen support intel GPU virtualization using XenGT.

I want to know,

1) What are the critical GPU command pass from xen to Dom0?

2) How the Dom0 mediator or xen validate the GPU command which is passed from domU GPU driver?

3) If one of the domU guest send bad(malicious) command to GPU which led GPU to bad state. Can Dom0 mediator or xen prevents this kind of scenario?

As far as I know, there is know mediation to check for the commands. Xen does audit the target address space, but not GPU commands.

--

Regards,

Bharat Gohil

Regards,