Re: [Xen-devel] Unable to boot Xen 4.8 with iommu=0

On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 11:53 PM, Tian, Kevin <kevin.tian@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

It just happens to be the one I tried. VT-d was spamming my console
with faults like this:

(XEN) [VT-D]DMAR:[DMA Write] Request device [0000:00:02.0] fault addr
277e28000, iommu reg = ffff82c000201000
(XEN) [VT-D]DMAR: reason 05 - PTE Write access is not set

So I figured I can just turn it off to clean up my console. I still
don't know what these VT-d faults are about..

Tamas