Re: [Xen-devel] HostedXen: Build Instructions

Hi Pasi,

Yes, I have already found the mentioned links.
I am facing difficulties building the project with mingw and msys.
I am looking out for pointers mentioning configuration of msys that would help me build the project.

On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 11:08 PM, Pasi Kärkkäinen <pasik@xxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 09:40:17AM -0500, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 11:08:11AM +0530, rohan kumbhar wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am interested to restart Hosted Xen Project.
> >
> > I have gone through the presentation of Hosted Xen and Ian Pratt's video in
> > Xen Summit 9.
> > I have secured the source code for HostedXen from
> > https://downloads.xen.org/HostedXen/release/
> >
> > Tried to build it on windows but its failing.
> > It would be of utmost help if detailed build instructions be available.
>
> Sorry :-(
>
> I think you are on your own. You could see labs.bromium.com ?

There's also this blog post, but he has probably already found it:
https://blog.xenproject.org/2009/04/01/hosted-xen-project-kxen-available/

Although the "release" URL you have above is later version than the "snapshot" mentioned on the blog.

mailinglist discussion thread about HXEN:
http://markmail.org/thread/rd4vt53amplzpyj2

-- Pasi