Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC 0/6] Rangeset generalisation

Dear Jan,

> If this is meant to be per-domain management - how many such
> ranges do you expect to be necessary for any one domain? We've
> had attempts before to (ab)use rangesets for such a purpose.
It is meant to be the per-domain management. To handle per-domain
vcoproc register access emulation described here [1] in terms of
shared coproc framework [2].

[1] https://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2016-11/msg01935.html
[2] https://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2016-10/msg01966.html

Sincerely,