Re: [Xen-devel] backport of "x86/hvm: don't rely on shared ioreq state for completion handling" ?

>>> On 16.02.17 at 12:17, <Paul.Durrant@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Roger's repro was with FreeBSD which is quite PV aware AFAIK. All my prior
> testing was done with Windows. So, maybe this points at a problem with
> libxl's behaviour when a guest is shutting down?

Not impossible, but with what you say I will want to be even more
certain that the reports we have are for guests being shut down,
so I'll definitely want to wait with any backporting attempt. Thanks
for the additional insight in any event!

Jan