Re: [Xen-devel] STAO spec in xen.git

On Tue, 14 Feb 2017, Olaf Hering wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 17, Stefano Stabellini wrote:

> > > There is flat ODT, "Safe as ..." and pick the better format from the
> > > pulldown menu.
> >
> > Sounds like a good idea. Can you submit a patch?
>
> Done, see 'docs: convert from binary to ASCII'.
>
> For some reason results of 'git rm' are not noticed by
> get-maintainer.pl, see xen-devel for a copy of the removal.

Interestingly, my "git am" is unable to apply those patches. Does it
work for you? I cannot see anything wrong with them, but they don't
work. If the problem is that they are too large, please send the files
as attachments.

Also, I tried to do the same conversion with my copy of Libreoffice and
the FODT files produced are significantly different from yours, which
means, even if we use FODT docs, we are probably going to be unable to
send changes as meaningful text patches.